january 12. $10. west hollywood.
address given up RSVP
Join Kylie, founder of WingWoman for Sales and me (Ashley - creator of Run The World), for conversation over gentle goal setting that will last you through 2019. We'll have brunch bites and coffee in Kylie's West Hollywood home. 🏠
⚡ About the event
Goal setting for the New Year is aggressive. (Why do we always need to crush, kill, destroy our goals?)
We know there’s a better, gentler way to go about this. Whether you’re super into New Year Resolutions or have never set a goal, we got you.
So much of the time, people act like when the clock strikes midnight, you’re a new human with a blank slate and all-the-productivity in the world. We believe that by knowing yourself and leaning into what you already know about your goal setting habits, you can create a unique goal setting system and action plan that can actually work for you.
- How to set actionable goals by focusing on how you want to feel instead, not what you want to do
- How to determine if a goal is realistic and is actually serving you
How to find an accountability system that works for you (it’s not one size fits all!)
✨You’ll walk away with:
- Your ideal goals for 2019 mapped out and steps broken down by - quarter to get there
- A simple 30 day challenge and accountability action plan that will help you
- New friends who are ready to commit to their dreams and cheer you along the way!
📅 We only have a few spots available, so please confirm your seat by RSVP'ing on Kitchen Table App in 4 easy steps:
1- Click this link on your iPhone:
2- Download Kitchen Table App
3- Make a quick profile
4- Click the green button to save your seat!
Android user? No problem! Just email Kylie@kitchentableapp.com to confirm your seat.